The BLAZER-X5 tester uses same field
proven technology as QST-2002 for
measurements and an innovative mechanical platform that make it the most
advanced Row/Bar level QST Tester.
Measurements include high speed Transfer Curve and Resistance analysis, and the
most advanced instability detection system of any QST Tester available today.
These measurement, performed through our unique AC channel with integrated
digital scope, include Popcorn,
Noise, and Maximum
Amplitude Noise (MAN).
Using customer process trays, with only three axis of motion the tester can
automatically pick up a bar from any one of up to three of these trays for
The BLAZER-X5 tester is unique with the
option to test with single or dual measurement channels, for increased
throughput. Each channel can be configured for 4 or 8 point probing. With 8
point probing the tester is capable of detecting pad mis-contact.
The BLAZER-X5 tester has the ability to
switch between UP and DOWN bars automatically via software, without the need to
change Probe Cards or re-alignment.
The tester comes equipped standard with one Vision System for Probe Card
Alignment. An optional second Vision System for OCR and Edge Recognition is also
- Dual simultaneous measurement channels
- Pad miss-contact detection
- Four point resistance measurement
- Up/Down slider selection with single Probe Card
- Writer resistance measurement
- Contacts grounded during probing
- Programmable diode clamping levels
- Supports Pico and Femto type bars Compact footprint
- Automated Bar Handling
- Uses Bar Process Trays as Test Tray
- Supports Missing Bar Detection
- 8 point Probe Card, 2 sets
- Probe contacts both writer and reader
- Compact Probe Card (2”x2”)
- Simple Probe Card Alignment
- Up to 3 trays can be loaded at once
- Position limit sensors
- Position verification encoders